Snira Corp provides outsourcing services to stabilize the entire network and to allow enterprises to concentrate on local economic development and NOT information technology. It brings stability among companies and an increased confidence in IT infrastructure allowing them to do what they do best.
Cost-cutting may not be the only reason to outsource, but it's certainly a major factor. Outsourcing converts fixed costs into variable costs, releases capital for investment elsewhere in your business, and allows you to avoid large expenditures in the early stages of your business. Outsourcing can also make your firm more attractive to investors, since you're able to pump more capital directly into revenue-producing activities. We will beat our competitors as Snira corp offers an unbelievable rate.
Companies that do software solutions themselves have much higher research, development, marketing, and distribution expenses, all of which must be passed on to customers. An outside provider's cost structure and economy of scale can give your firm an important competitive advantage.
Hiring and training staff for internal projects can be very expensive, and temporary employees don't always live up to your expectations. Outsourcing with Snira Corp helps you to save time and cost.
Snira Corp has the resources to start your project right away. Handling the same project in-house might involve taking weeks or months to hire the right people, train them, and provide the support they need. And if a project requires major capital investments, then the startup process can be even more difficult.
Most small firms simply can't afford to match the in-house support services that larger companies maintain. Snira Corp can help small firms act "big" by giving them access to the same economies of scale, efficiency, and expertise that large companies enjoy.
In Snira corp's Onsite/Offshore Delivery Model, the outsourcing work is distributed between the service provider's onsite center and the offshore development center and thereby the client gets the advantage of both types of outsourcing models. It is one of the most successful and popular outsourcing models employed today by several organizations. The distribution of work depends on the type of project.
Generally, onsite centers task includes:
- Gathering initial information about the project
- Understanding the requirements/specifications clearly
- Planning and initial designing
- Interacting directly with the clients to accommodate any changes
- Execution of the project in accordance with client's expectations and making sure that the client is fully satisfied with the end results.
- Dealing with the client and managing partnership
- Making few resource available onsite to support day-to-day activities
Offshore development center tasks include:
- Understanding specifications and coming up with a detailed design
- Responsibility for the progress of the project
- Ensuring that the outcome matches to the specifications given by the client
- Crucial and continuous support to the onsite center
The Onsite/Offshore model is generally preferred in cases where the project is complicated and is expected to continue for a longer period of time. So a client will not have the burden of managing a large onsite team and at the same time can also avail of all the benefits of offshore outsourcing. Also, the client can get any queries cleared by interacting with the onsite team.
This model is preferred in software development while outsourcing as the offshore factor results in huge cost savings as well as the total cost of ownership of the infrastructure and manpower involved is also reduced considerably.
Advantages of Snira Corp's Onsite/Offshore Delivery Model
- Direct dealings with the client: Direct interaction with the client is possible through the onsite center. Also the service provider gets a better picture of the client's needs.
- 24/7 productivity: Round-the-clock continuous work cycle becomes possible by making the best possible use of the time-zone difference.
- Great cost benefits: Cost savings resulting from majority of the work being outsourced to the offshore development center where the resources are cheaper.
- Best possible management of resources: Usage efficiency of resources is highest with this model.